Friday, June 1, 2012

Back Ribs

Combination Back Ribs and Soju ?? kkkkkk

Do you like meat?? There will not be people who don't like it. What kinds of do you like??
I like more pork than beef~~ Why?? Beef is more expensive that pork.... TT so I often eat pork..
Another reason that I eat it frequently is that because most meat restaurants sell pork chops and pork belly. So it is easy to be sick and tired of them. I am suggesting... how about trying to other kinds?? Right!!
It is Back Ribs!! When I went to Busan, I heard that there is a famous restaurant for back ribs in Seomyeon.
Here!! only you can try back ribs!! you can not eat other kinds of meat! because this restarant is specialized in back ribs~~ so I can gaurantee the tasty!! Believe me!
I will explain how tasty back ribs are with following description and photos about them.

 

                                                                              
 
The restaurant's name is '등짝' It seems very funny and humorous. This is because   등짝 in Korean dialect means the back of humans body.So I think that the title involves which food to sell especially intensively!! So the owner named its name very well and the name, 등짝, goes with this store, I think!! And it is the Korean dialect, it feels more friendly and intimate.




The open time is 5:00 pm and the close time is 4:00 am. Remember that surely!!! At first, I didn't know that  and visited in lunch.... TT so I had to come back TT. It was so sorry for that TT Next time when I went to there at 9:00 pm!! so I could eat them!!  

Interior seems to be old and shabby !! It is likely to be folksy, I think!! Rather, I more like this atmosphere because I don't need to stick to formality and can enjoy eating comfortably. So I can tear at the back ribs  with my bare hands in easy circumstance without other people's  eyes!! so gooooooodd~~
Tip!! You can't order two portions of the back ribs at first. You can only order from three portions of the back ribs to unlimited portions!! BUT!! when you order additional ribs, you can order one portion or two portions. Even though you go to there with a friend or boy/girl friend, the amount of three portions is not that much, so you can eat all.

A number of side dishies are served while ribs are being prepared. These dishies is refilled unlimitedly!
Enjoy them to the fullest^^ In my case, corn cheese and green-onion pancake were very delicious!



So we received refills three times!! kkkkk BUT!!! Don't eat them too much!! If you do so.... hmm...
you can try the main food, back ribs!! You just should make sure that your belly has room for it.


Corn cheese
Soft, and mild!! but.. oily a little!
stretching cheese~~ good! 




Geotjeori
Eat with back ribs!! the taste
gets more
rich!


Seasoned raw crab
It's so spicy!! but it's tasty if you eat with rice!

Green-onion pencake
 crisp and golden brown




Sea mustard soup
Hmm... smell of sea kkkk
Kimchi stew
Umm... salty.. TT a little but it was ok



Salad
so fresh!
























FINALLY!!!!!!!!! THE BACK RIBS!!!!!!!!!!
Server put them on a hot grill. Back ribs 
are roasted once before being offered to us. 
So you can grill ribs over charcoal a little!!






















































Tip!! Don't USE chopsticks or fork to eat back ribs! You have to gnaw the meat off a bone with your hands to get the real flavor, putting on cotton and plastic gloves offered by this restaurant.



First. Put on two kinds of gloves





Second. Grip back ribs








There are two types of sauce(spicy and sweet) to dip a piece of back ribs into sauce, making the taste more delicious and richer. It will be fantastic!!








Third. Dip ribs into sauce, depending on your preference and eat them!


In my opinion, I more liked spicy sauce!
But, your taste may be different from mine!








Don't touch the hot grill too close!! 
Because the grill is very hot, your plastic gloves can be melted and your hands may be burn and hurt!! I roasted back ribs with hands, but plastic was melted because of the hot grill!! Watch out!!







Fantastic marital compatibility









   +











                     

If you like alcohol, while eating ribs, if you are not thirsty for soju, it is strange so much kkkkk When I ate back ribs, I cannot help but drink soju because unless I did't drink it, maybe I might be regretful so much kkkkk Also the taste of ribs made me want to drink it!! 좋은데이 soju is Busan's soju and Busan people drink only 좋은데이 as if Seoul or Incheon people drink 참이슬soju , so the soju is not sold in Seoul or Incheon. So only when we go to Busan, we can buy and drink it. My hometown is Changwon next to Busan, so I have drunken this alcohol frequently because Changwon is close to Busan. 
But my boyfriend lives in Incheon, so I want that he tries to drink the soju!! 좋은데이soju has a low percentage of alcohol(16 degree) in comparison with 참이슬 soju (20.9 degree). So we are not drunken easily! but... if you drink too much... being drunken is the same because also 좋은데이soju is alcohol!! Therefore Don't drink it despite a low percentage of alcohol!!


 Photos when I went to Busan

In front of Busan station
At 등짝 with my boyfriend
This photo is originally a polaroid.


















At the Busan subway station




















                     
How to get there



No comments:

Post a Comment