Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jar Jjamppong

Fusion Chinese Food




Hello! How are you today???
Suddenly, I comes up with Jjamppong because I am very hungry... but I can not eat...
It is because I live in a dormitory. The entrance is closed from 12am to 5am and during the time I can't go out. What is worse, convenient store at the dormitory was closed. 
So I try to eat Jjamppong, seeing its photos with eyes kkkkkkkkkkkkkk 
The best Jjamppong  I'd ever eaten is spicy Jjamppong sold by 쭝식 in Guwol-dong.
쭝식 is famous for various kinds of Jjamppong such as very hot Jjamppong and jar Jjamppong and fusion chinese bistro.
If you are in Guwol-dong, I recommend you to try it!!

When I went to there, there were no seats TT so I had to wait! 
I took pictures, waiting. Inside, it was filled with many people
also there were many people to wait outside.
It proved that this restaurant is a good food restaurant!!
reference : http://cafe.naver.com/suddes/117179
Tip! This restaurant is open for 24 hours!! Enjoy eating whenever
you are hungry or have free time!!
reference : http://cafe.naver.com/suddes/117179
As a restaurant specialized in fusion chinese food, there are many kinds of chinese food. Especially, Jjamppong has the most types, which is 7 kinds!!
Among these menu, I ordered Jar Jjamppong, which is served with being put in a big container like jar. So its name is Jar Jjamppong!! It seems to include a large amount of Jjamppong at the mention of its name. Also, I placed an order for 깐쇼새우! It is similar to kung pao chicken, but difference between two is that  kung pao chicken is made                     
                                                                            with chicken and 깐쇼새우 is       
                                                                            made with shrimp. 


Those menus in the picture are the most popular food in this restaurant!!
We can recognize becuz 'strong recommendation' is written kkkkk
Next time, I will try 해물쟁반Jajangmyeon becuz it seems very delicious!!







Before food was served kkkkk


First 깐쇼새우 was offered!!
Hmmm.... the amount seems too small TT
but the taste is good, it's okay!
In my case, I have not eaten 
kung pao chicken so I don't know
if 깐쇼새우 is delicious or not in comparison with other
kung pao chicken.
But it has spicy-sweet and sour flavor!It was the new taste I'd ever eaten and I liked that batter is not too thick!
Also, batter is very crispy and becuz batter is thin, I could taste
natural flavor of shrimp!! Ah!! size of shrimp was very big!!
It was soooooooooo good for me!!!!!
I can liken the taste of 깐쇼새우 to Chinese sweet-sour and spicy pork
made with shrimp!

Next, Jar Jjamppong was served!!
Wow!!!!!!!! it is a large amount of Jjamppong!!
Various seafood and fresh vegetables!!!
I understood why this restaurant named this Jjamppong Jar Jjamppong!
The quantity proves that!!
Usually, most Jjamppong has more noddles than ingredients such as
seafood and vegetables but Jar Jjamppong has more seafood and
vegetables than noddles!! very good!
As soup's color is red, it tastes very hot and spicy!!TT
BUT!!! the taste is attractive and fantastic
 It's so hard to stay off Jar Jjamppong kkkk
I ate dropping tears and running at the nose kkkkk
In the end.... we could be too much to eat all!!!
Also, because we already ate 깐쇼새우!!
Seafood : webfoot octopus, shrimp, mussel, clam, long-legged octopus and so on
Vegetables : chili, onion, green onion, pumpkin, cabbage and so on

reference : http://blog.naver.com/jae_yun1004?Redirect=Log&logNo=20138023875 

Noddles are very resilient!!








Various fresh seafood such as webfoot octopus, shrimp, mussel,
clam, long-legged octopus and so on


Tip!! BIG EVENT!!
핵폭탄짬뽕에 도전하라! (Challenge very very very hot hot hot spicy spicy spicy Jjamppong!!!!)
Challenge this mission!! If you success(you have to eat even all soup, noddles, ingredients without exception)
, you can 10,000 won free coupon.BUT!!!! Don't kill yourself with it.
It is written that don't order 핵폭탄 짬뽕 due to curiosity or self-esteem, we don't take responsibility for faint!!!!!!
Even though I ate less spicy Jar Jjamppong, I felt spicy and hot!!
Think carefully!!

How to get there






No comments:

Post a Comment