Friday, June 8, 2012

Duck Barbecue and Pork Barbecue

Duck Barbecue and Pork Barbecue

Hello~~ These days, the weather is very sunny and sometimes so hot.
Summer is coming kkk Do you have plan to do during summer vacation??
I will go to USA because I will attend a U.S. university on an exchange scholarship.
I am excited and very expecting life in USA.
If you are in Korea during summer vacation or you are planing to go on a vacation to beach, valley, or mountain, I want to recommend a good food restaurant!
You may think it is strange because I said that I recommend a restaurant. Maybe you may predict that I will talk about places suitable to take a break to relieve your stress and enjoy good time such as resort, beach, or water park.
The reason why I recommend this restaurant to you is that in this restaurant you can enjoy everything eating, having fun in the water, climbing a mountain at one go.
You don't need to go to spend your leave and eat at other restaurants separately.
You can save time and money because in there you can enjoy eating barbecue, playing in the water, and climbing a mountain.
The store's name is Clean Farm near to Muhak Mountain in Masan.
I worked there part-time for a year. So I know well about this bistro.

That red car is for commuting. So when I worked part time there, I came by that car

You can make natural soup!! It is 4,000won
At night, the light is turned on
This bistro is specialized in barbecue. Menu's name is very funny kkkkk
놈 series, it means that '놈'(dude) is added to every menu kk
고귀한놈 (noble dude) is the greatest menu like name's meaning.
귀한놈 is more small in quantity than 고귀한놈
So  barbecue is the largest in quantity. 돈놈 is pork barbecue and 난놈 is duck barbecue. 야한놈 is sausage and 긴놈 is back ribs.
There is lunch special menu, which includes duck and pork barbecue, bibimbap,
and doenjang stew. But you can order only when it is between 10am - 3pm
on weekdays.


  The best advantage is that it is free for a roast sweet potato, doenjang stew, and noddles only if you order barbecue menu!!


In addition to barbecue, they are selling acorn jello, jeon, and Stir-Fried Tofu and Kimchi for climbers. Their price is 10,000won. It is good if you eat them with raw rice wine.

Various side dishes are served. Those wrapped in foil are potato or sweet potato.
In summer, potato is served. In winter, sweet potato is served.
 
Don't forget that potato is refilled infinitely
There are both the outside and the inside
Barbecue set (고귀한놈 or 귀한놈) I feel duck barbecue more delicious than pork one!
Barbecue is already roasted once. So you should cook slightly.
Pork barbecue

 If you eat duck or pork barbecue wrapped in vegetables (kale, sesame leaves, onion) marinaded in soy sauce, it is much more delicious. Surely wrap and eat them in vegetables!! The taste is improved significantly!!!!








Kimchi stew!!!!!! fantastic!!!!!
When I worked part time there, I always ate kimchi stew in lunch because it is so tasty!
Especially, Put ramen into the stew!!!!!
And there are much pork belly in kimchi stew. If you mix rice with tofu, various vegetables, kimchi, meat, and soup, it is very good~~


noddles
It is small in quantity.
BUT!! because it is no charge,
you can eat until you are full

doenjang stew
it is free, too.
Help yourself
Self bar
You can bring side dishes that you want to eat


You can eat dessert, persimmon punch and coffee

There are many places to see and play there. Mountain, trail, pool, valley and so on.

Korean jumping game similar to see-sawing
and tuho play for children
Trail next to valley
Valley, Seowongok

Swimming pool for children to play



 Do you feel this road beautiful ??? Hmmmm... but.. in my case...
It's terrible... because I had to climb this road...whenever I worked part time job for 15minutes TT Thanks to this road, I reduced my weight.. hahaha
But... kkkk I gained much more weight because I ate barbecue, kimchi stew, noddles, and roasted sweet potato TT kkkk


 BYE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









 How to get there





photo reference
http://www.cyworld.com/ars9398/4983949
http://blog.naver.com/ownder?Redirect=Log&logNo=70103169719
http://www.cyworld.com/woainione/3782921
http://blog.naver.com/junji79?Redirect=Log&logNo=120138908055
http://blog.naver.com/daewooceo?Redirect=Log&logNo=30097781163
http://blog.naver.com/rpdlrj1?Redirect=Log&logNo=90116219907

No comments:

Post a Comment